No Drill Blinds
No Drill Blinds
No drilling or screwing, versatile, practical and stylish – there’s no downside to these blinds, which can be fitted to most uPVC doors and windows!
Available as venetian, pleated or roller blinds, no drill blinds are measured and made to perfectly fit each pane and are clipped onto the uPVC frame.
Why No Drill Blinds?
- They fit perfectly, so there are no gaps. That means total light and privacy control
- They are compact when opened, so allow more light into your room
- They fit most uPVC windows or doors and are perfect for conservatories, bi-fold doors, Velux windows and any tilt and turn windows
- They don’t have operating cords, so the result has a cleaner and less cluttered look
- You can get no drill blinds in blackout, thermal and heat reflective materials
Perfect Fit, Simple Fit and INTU Blinds – What is the difference?
No Drill Blinds come in 3 main types – Perfect Fit, Simple Fit and INTU blinds. If you’re choosing between them, it’s can be difficult to know where the real differences lie.
All are great options for conservatories, tilt and turn windows or bi-fold doors and, in fact, the only real difference is the frame.
Perfect Fit and Simple Fit are names used by different manufacturers. Both house their blind into a slim frame. INTU doesn’t, using discreet channels to keep the right tension on their blinds instead.
Frame or no frame, it’s up to you. Give us a ring on 01763 243 894 and we’ll be happy to chat about your project.
We offer a variety of appointment types and solutions for you. Either in the comfort of your own home for that final decision or a first look at our full range in our modern showroom where you can see our products being made in our onsite workshop.Book an AppointmentCall us for more information