We’ve brought together a collection of some of the kitchens we’ve created blinds for, to show you how they look in real homes. Take a look through and hopefully you’ll get inspired.
We’ve also made a few recommendations and tips for choosing the perfect blind for your kitchen.
Find your perfect Blind
Choosing the right blind
- If you opt for a fabric blind such as a Roller Blind, Roman Blind or Vertical Blind, choose fabric that is easy to clean. The team at New Dawn can show you your options.
- Venetian blinds are an easy, and versatile choice. Coated metal or PVC ones will work well in a busy kitchen.
- Vertical blinds are a great option for full length windows and doors.
Things to consider
- Your kitchen will undoubtedly see more heat and moisture than any other room in the house so you’ll want an option that will be able to cope with those conditions.
- Real wood blinds could eventually warp in the high heat of a kitchen
We offer a variety of appointment types and solutions for you. Either in the comfort of your own home for that final decision or a first look at our full range in our modern showroom where you can see our products being made in our onsite workshop.Book an AppointmentCall us for more information