When it comes to our bathrooms, we’re pretty simply folk. We’re all looking for something that will be protected from heat and steam as well protecting us from prying eyes.
Whatever your preference, you can pretty much find a version of every blind that can be made to work in a bathroom, but we’re found that most people tend to go for either faux wood or metal venetians, or for roller blinds (with the occasional shutter thrown in as well)
Here’s a few we’ve created and installed recently.
Whether you’re sure you know what you want, or whether you still have some questions, get in touch and we can help you complete your perfect bathroom.
Find your perfect Blind
Choosing the right blind
- If you opt for a Roller Blind, you’ll need a fabric choice that is water resistant. Luckily we have plenty of options for you to choose from. Remember that these can be motorised too!
- Venetian blinds are an easy, and versatile choice. Coated metal or PVC ones will work well in a steamy bathroom.
- Shutters can complete the look of a house. Faux wood ones are the right choice for a bathroom.
Things to consider
- Your bathroom tends to get steamed up at least once a day so you’ll want an option that will be able to cope with those conditions.
- Real wood blinds could eventually warp in the high heat of a kitchen
We offer a variety of appointment types and solutions for you. Either in the comfort of your own home for that final decision or a first look at our full range in our modern showroom where you can see our products being made in our onsite workshop.Book an AppointmentCall us for more information